Friday 10 July 2009 "5th of April"

f the hero never comes to you
If you need someone you're feeling blue
If you're away from love and you're alone
If you call your friends and nobody's home
You can run away but you can't hide
Through a storm and through a lonely night
Then I show you there's destiny
The best things in life
They're free



But if you wanna cry
Cry on my shoulder
If you need someone who cares for you
If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do


If your sky is grey oh let me know
There's a place in heaven where we'll go
If heaven is a million years away
Oh just call me and I make your day
When the nights are getting cold and blue
When the days are getting hard for you
I will always stay here by your side
I promise you
I'll never hide
i still remember when the 1st time i called her "cc" . omg ==
when i remembered that moment back , i started to feel embarassed by myself.
never thought she will make me fall for her.
i still remember that time , i was dating another girl. but why did I feel that she should have been the one for me?
i broke anyone else's heart for no reasons,at first.
i said "no" for many people for no reasons,either.
but then i just realized that,this girl means a lot for me.
no,not that because she's one of my sister's bestfriend. not because of that.
this feeling is just more than that.
worth more than any feeling that i had ever felt.

stupid. or idiot me. i knew she would say "yes" when i asked her to be mine. (hahahhahah)
but why was i shivering much? lol.
i never felt that way before. no no. i dont lie. at all.
but just.. OMG. hahaha. i dont even able to find a word for this.
and at last , i just realized that this what people called as..
..LOVE?

Labels:



Mr. Po @ 10:15

about me


what do you wanna know? LOL. i'm just Ray , a 17 years old male. and i'm taken. haha. for seriously.

Links

Riska
Bum
Dea

say something


thanks

healmypain
Clara Agatha Amanda Priscilla Pradjanata. all i need is you. can't you see this feeling is so real? i'll try my best to please you. anything that you want,just ask me to do. can't you see?, I Love You. that's all I really know. just don't hear what them say. close your eyes and ears. i'm here for you,baby. and that's all you need. be mine forever. i want you. i promise you,i will.. ..love you to death