Saturday 11 July 2009 "is thinking.."

AAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i want to fly to Jakarta :( sigh*
Malang - Malaysia never felt this hard before. haha. lol. i think i never been so much in love like now. when i'm still with that gurl so called A****,i dont really mind LDR. when i'm with E also. i dont really wanna fly through and go there to her place. but why with Manda , i feel so different? haha. i think that's why some people stated me as 'playboy insaf' ==
ever since i'm taken by this gurl,i changed a lot. girls are no longer THAT interesting for me. flirting and cheating aren't my thang anymore. i guess she really influence me. a lot. haha :DD thanks,dear :p

i had a plan. *i never had a plan before. told ya,i changed. haha
i had a plan to fly to her place. when? errr. idk. haha. just wait for the right time. i need to settle up some trashes and rubbish things here in my place. damn it. can't wait to come there and finally can hug her :( and kiss her *if i may :p

so this is IT. now i'm still thinking..


Mr. Po @ 01:41

about me


what do you wanna know? LOL. i'm just Ray , a 17 years old male. and i'm taken. haha. for seriously.

Links

Riska
Bum
Dea

say something


thanks

healmypain
Clara Agatha Amanda Priscilla Pradjanata. all i need is you. can't you see this feeling is so real? i'll try my best to please you. anything that you want,just ask me to do. can't you see?, I Love You. that's all I really know. just don't hear what them say. close your eyes and ears. i'm here for you,baby. and that's all you need. be mine forever. i want you. i promise you,i will.. ..love you to death