Wednesday 29 July 2009 "the real biggest fear"

i should thank God when the dreams are made and feels like real. but it comes to a biggest fear when i dreamt about her asking for an end. it's been a scariest dream ever. it makes me wake up for suddenly and hardly thinking about it. yea it might sounds so gay but you wont say so if you feel what i feel. i just could not imagine how if that'll come to real life. wtf. now i'm started to be such a paranoid person. yet,i still the same person that protective to the one i love. i'm crossing my finger for not being far from her. i dont want for an end , for any reasons.


Mr. Po @ 23:40

about me


what do you wanna know? LOL. i'm just Ray , a 17 years old male. and i'm taken. haha. for seriously.

Links

Riska
Bum
Dea

say something


thanks

healmypain
Clara Agatha Amanda Priscilla Pradjanata. all i need is you. can't you see this feeling is so real? i'll try my best to please you. anything that you want,just ask me to do. can't you see?, I Love You. that's all I really know. just don't hear what them say. close your eyes and ears. i'm here for you,baby. and that's all you need. be mine forever. i want you. i promise you,i will.. ..love you to death