Tuesday 19 January 2010 "so i guess this is my motivation , for living :)"

heyyy siguling. i'm serious about this,alrite? :P
i really do love you. you have to know this
sorry for making fun. sometimes. or often. or always. haha :p
but i do really love you. promise promise i'll make us together for real :)

-sibodoh- (shit it sounds so weird hahaha :p but well since you gave that weird nick name,i'll take it. :P)


Mr. Po @ 08:24

about me


what do you wanna know? LOL. i'm just Ray , a 17 years old male. and i'm taken. haha. for seriously.

Links

Riska
Bum
Dea

say something


thanks

healmypain
Clara Agatha Amanda Priscilla Pradjanata. all i need is you. can't you see this feeling is so real? i'll try my best to please you. anything that you want,just ask me to do. can't you see?, I Love You. that's all I really know. just don't hear what them say. close your eyes and ears. i'm here for you,baby. and that's all you need. be mine forever. i want you. i promise you,i will.. ..love you to death