Monday 17 May 2010 "just a couple things to share."

girl,i'm sure you'll read this. if you don't,i'll force you to. lol. i just don't know what's the right things to say. for now. i just.. kinda mess without you.

sometimes i think of the better person that might be best for you. but i took it back. i always wanna be that person. the person that will be there for you. and the very 1st person that you find when you need someone or just a listener.

been a mess. indeed. i always thought if you still feel the same way i do. i love you. still. and always. that's what i know. i always thought if you still think of me. cause everyday i keep on thinking of you. i don't know what to do without you. i feel dead. emotionally dead.
or i shall say i'd rather be dead for real if i couldn't get you back.

it's killing me. and cuts like a knife. but i'm not gonna cry. i swear to God there won't be any tears falling from my eyes. i just wish to get her back into my life.


Mr. Po @ 10:04

about me


what do you wanna know? LOL. i'm just Ray , a 17 years old male. and i'm taken. haha. for seriously.

Links

Riska
Bum
Dea

say something


thanks

healmypain
Clara Agatha Amanda Priscilla Pradjanata. all i need is you. can't you see this feeling is so real? i'll try my best to please you. anything that you want,just ask me to do. can't you see?, I Love You. that's all I really know. just don't hear what them say. close your eyes and ears. i'm here for you,baby. and that's all you need. be mine forever. i want you. i promise you,i will.. ..love you to death